If you are looking for a flat or a house to rent, we at "Borsa Jove d'Habitatge" help you find one, enjoying the following advantages:
- Free information and legal advice. You don't have to pay anything for the management of the search for a house or flat adapted to your needs.
- We manage the whole process; we visit the flat, assist and advice you and we prepare the contracts.
- All the flats and houses rented by the Borsa Jove d'Habitatge dispose of a multirisk insurance and other renting guarantees that are free of charges for you.
We can also help you if you want to rent a bedroom , share a flat with a group of friends or find other young people as roommates.
If you're interested in subscribing to the "Borsa Jove d'Habitatge", you only have to fulfil the following needs:
If you are looking in Barcelona city you should contact directly with the Borsa Jove d´Habitatge de Barcelona.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
- If you work you must have a gross income of minimum 1.5 times the interprofessional minimum wage (650,175 euros).
- If you are a student, you're unemployed, you're possibly working or you simply don't reach the sum mentioned above, you must dispose of someone who is willing to pay your rent if you wouldn't be able to.
Fill in the following form and we will immediately contact you, to inform you in a more detailed way and to be able to subscribe you to the "Borsa Jove d'Habitatge".
And, if you prefer, you can visit us in any of our offices in Badalona, Barcelona, Santa Coloma de Gramenet/Sant Adrià de Besòs or L'Hospitalet where we will advise you without any necessary commitment.